Information for the Class of 2016:
Guidance Counselor/Academic Adviser: Jaime Dulberg ( *protected email* or 719-738-1610 ext. 1105 )
- Apply for college in October and November so you will be ready to apply for Institutional Scholarships.
- Once accepted, apply for Institutional Scholarships at the college beginning on December 1st. (The Institutional Scholarships will be where you can find the most scholarship money.)
- Plan to apply for FAFSA on or before February 14, 2016 at www.fafsa.gov. (This is very important if you plan to apply for federal loans and grants.)
- In order to apply for FAFSA, you must have your 2014 Income Tax Return filed before you apply for FAFSA.
- For help filling out FAFSA, contact Kandy Ruiz (719-846-5689 or *protected email* )