|Order the John Mall High School 2018 Yearbook securely online!|
The district set up three committees at the June 2nd workshop. For more information, check out this link: Committees
The January 24th Board meeting will be held at John Mall High School at 5:30 pm.
For information about the agenda, please visit the District Office.
Remember that when the weather is bad, to check Mr.Moore’s Closure Rubric and the various links found on that page. The district does it’s best to provide accurate and timely information.
The Town Hall Meeting is scheduled for October 28th at 6pm at Washington School.
The first DAAC meeting of the year will be on October 19th at 6pm at Peakview Elementary. If you would like to join the DAAC, please contact the District office.
As this group serves the Colorado Preschool Program as well, the committee needs a diverse number of members. This includes but is not limited to:
- At least three parents of students enrolled in the district
- One teacher employed in the district
- One school administrator employed in the district
- One business person from the district
In addition, the committee must have these areas represented for CPP.
- Two parents of children currently attending the district preschool program
- Two members of the business community
- Representatives from the following:
- County or district health department
- Department of social services
- County agency involved in job services and training
- Publicly funded early childhood education agency located in the school district
- Privately funded child care center located in the school district
- Charter school located in district that has a preschool program
Huerfano RE-1 hopes that everyone has a great first day of school. New teachers, new classes and plenty to learn. Let’s make the 2015-2016 school year a great one.
Huerfano RE-1 will be holding a Town Hall meeting on August 11th, at 6pm in the Washington School Auditorium. Our host for the evening will be Larry Patrick.
We are inviting our County Commissioners, City Council, businesses, parents, and the general public. We plan to discuss the health and needs of the district. Please bring your ideas and questions. We want the community to have input on what happens in the district. Come out and give your voice a chance to be heard. Please join us!
Huerfano RE-1 is working on new websites for the District office and the schools. This new site is a work in progress, but we hope to provide you with better, more intuitive information. Please check out our various links above.