We’ve been asked by Generation Schools to have all students in grades 3 – 8 and their parents submit surveys to better guide our schools in decision making. Please click the appropriate link below.
Student Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CPGW6F7
Teacher Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CHFMT5F
Parent Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C63Z7Z3
In cases of bad weather, Mr. Moore uses a rubric to decide if school should be closed. Please check out the rubric before you call the school.
School Closure Procedure and Rubric Letter
Or, listen or watch our local news stations for news and events.
- KRDO can be found on Channel 13 on Charter Cable.
- KKTV can be found on Channel 11 on Charter Cable.
- KOAA can be found on Channel 5 on Charter Cable.
- KXRM can be found on Channel 12 on Charter Cable.
- KSPK can be found on Channel 16 on Charter Cable or on 102.3FM on the Radio.
The Town Hall Meeting is scheduled for October 28th at 6pm at Washington School.
The first DAAC meeting of the year will be on October 19th at 6pm at Peakview Elementary. If you would like to join the DAAC, please contact the District office.
As this group serves the Colorado Preschool Program as well, the committee needs a diverse number of members. This includes but is not limited to:
- At least three parents of students enrolled in the district
- One teacher employed in the district
- One school administrator employed in the district
- One business person from the district
In addition, the committee must have these areas represented for CPP.
- Two parents of children currently attending the district preschool program
- Two members of the business community
- Representatives from the following:
- County or district health department
- Department of social services
- County agency involved in job services and training
- Publicly funded early childhood education agency located in the school district
- Privately funded child care center located in the school district
- Charter school located in district that has a preschool program
For full information, check out the District Accountability Handbook and the Colorado Preschool Handbook