On this page, you will find our district’s description of our educator evaluation system.
The Huerfano RE-1 School district evaluates the performance levels of all teaching and administrative staff as well as guidance counselors and school nurse by using the adopted State Model Of Evaluation. Huerfano RE-1 is meeting all of the required elements of a local evaluation system with the use of the State Model of Evaluation an example of which can be found below and at the educator effectiveness website https://www.cde.state.
Local Board Policies
Local Board Policies dictate how staff performance/evaluation is handled (This may not be a comprehensive list of policies pertatining to the staff evaluation process):
For a complete list of Policies as adopted by the Board of Education, please go to our Board Policies area at: http://huerfano.k12.co.us/?page_id=83
- BDFA* – District Personnel Performance Evaluation Council
- CBD – Superintendents Contract
- CBI – Evaluation of Superintendent
- CBI-R – Evaluation of Superintendent Regulation
- GCOA – Evaluation of Instructional Staff
- GCOA-R – Evaluation of Instructional Staff Regulation
- GCOC – Evaluation of Administrative Staff
- GCOC-R – Evaluation of Administrative Staff Regulation